Not sure how many of you are still playing World of Warcraft, but it’s a great game and the latest patch for Dragonflight, named Seeds of Renewal – 10.2.5, will be launched on 16 January 2024. And it brings some great updates!
Here’s what’s new in 10.2.5:
- Ride your dragon everywhere – you will be able to ride your dragon everywhere in Azeroth, Outland and Draenor. And you’ll be able to use their abilities in combat and exploration.
- Follower dungeons – a new way to play dungeons, with NPCs. It’s quite similar to Final Fantasy 14 Duty Support. You can catch up on gear or just play the dungeons of Dragonflight with NPCs. The gear item level is 421 as far as I’ve understood from the PTR.
- Azerothian Archives – a new feature that allows you to revisit Warcraft history through lore books and interactive scenarios. Sound cool for lore fans!
- Reclaiming Gilneas – a questline that continues the story of the Worgen and their fight to take back their home from the Forsaken.
- Character customizations – some new hair colors for Trolls, something new for the Draenei… it’s decent I guess
- Story Epilogue that will set up the scene for the new expansion. Visible in the last raid most likely.
Some great things coming! I wonder if we’ll have raid with NPCs in the future :)) – anyway, follower dungeons sounds great and I love that we will finally be able to ride our dragons everywhere!